Welcome to a Unique experience in Education…
ADVERTISING ADMISSION INTO SCOSSI:
St. Columbanus Secondary School, Ikwen, in the Catholic Diocese of Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria, announces her entrance exam into SS1, and supplementary placement for admission into JS1 for the 2024/2025 Academic Session. Registration is done online @ www.scossi.sch.ng or by phone 07037809022. Please note that regular registration had ended. Do not miss this final opportunity of becoming a SCOSSIAN. Exam will hold on Saturday, 20th April, 2024. Rush to register now and give that unique child a unique formation in a unique Catholic school
Ø All registration for Entrance Exams will be ONLINE or via phone (The Admission Hotlines are: 07037809022; 08081920128; 07034195785.)
Ø Please access details of the New Admission policy on the school website: www.scossi.sch.ng
Ø Our school recommends that prospective students must not be less than 10 years by resumption.
Ø Procedure for Admission
1. Go online to www.scossi.sch.ng and click on admission to fill the Registration Form
2. Transfer the Exam fee of N15, 000 to school account (IMPREST ACCOUNT, ST. COLUMBANUS in ACCESS BANK, 0023387171)
3. Candidates residing outside Nigeria are to pay $30 or an equivalent (N30, 000) to the same account.
4. Send proof of payment by Whatsapp to any of the numbers 07037809022; 08081920128; 07034195785 and call same number to confirm your unique Examination Number. You may also use the email option: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Past Questions are available online at the website. Under admissions, click on past questions to access. Transfer N5,000 to school account in ACESS BANK. Call the school to confirm payment and obtain the password. Use it to download the questions once and for all and practice with it. Good Luck as you choose to be identified with us.
6. Follow-up, Admissions and Preparations for Resumption
We encourage economically challenged children to take advantage of our academic and need-based scholarships.
2ND TERM ADMISSION
Take Advantage of our 2nd Term Admission for transfer students. An extra-ordinary Placement Examination will be conducted for interested candidates seeking admission into JS1 – SS2 on Thursday 21st December 2023 by 9am in the school premises. Please call the school @ 07037809022; 08081920128; 07034195785; to confirm and ascertain vacancy, qualification and requirements for registration.